Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Birthday to Moo

 Hello Friends,

Today I have a really birthday card. This one was created using images from La La Land's Spring Kit this is Marci in boots and Cow's it going. I colored both Marci and the cows with my copics. The scrumptious background paper and the basket die is also from this same kit! 

  

I think these cows are just the cutest!!!

I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes using paper 

                                 Seize the Birthday:  Birthday

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 


3 comments:

Bernadet said...

I saw this card on a challengeblog Kim, and had to come by to say I love, love, love your card. So colorful, sweet digi wich you coloured awesome. Love the background too!

Kim said...

Thank you so much Bernadet! Such kind words. It was so sweet of you to take the time to comment, I am always excited when I see a comment it let's me know someone is seeing my posts haha!
Kim

Renske said...

Beautiful card. Love the bright colours. Thank you so much for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Swinging thank you

 Hello Everyone, Hope all is well. I have been coloring up a bunch of stamps and this one made it to a card. This is a rubber stamp, an olde...