Sunday, May 5, 2024

Fairies and flowers

 Hello everyone!

Polkadoodles has a new release of digital stamps it is the Fairy Winnie Daisy stamps. I created this card using Bluebell available here

The background is a stencil also from Polkadoodles called Wildflower Meadow available here. I first printed the image on the paper I would color on. I used my copics in BV's to color her. Then I masked her off and put the stencil parts I wanted on the paper and used Distress Oxide in shaded Lilac for the flowers and Distress Ink Shabby Shutters for the grass and stems. 

I added some blue Distress Ink for the sky and used some old cloud dies from Memory box. Added some stickles to the wings and we are done! 

There is a pre colored version of this stamp also available if you do not wish to color which would be just as perfect!


Hope you go check this release out! I am entering this in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams:  Use a Stencil

Craft Rocket Challenge: 

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment or question would love to hear from you!

Kim 

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and stencilled background.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams.
Carol DT x

Francesca said...

Simply adorable, love this image! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...