Sunday, August 11, 2024

Mini Bundle

 Good Morning Friends,

Today I want to share a card with you that I made using the newly released mini bundle at Polkadoodles that you can get here: Cute Gnome Feeding Bird. This is a digital release that comes with one image both plain and colored, sentiments and papers! How easy is that to create something quick and simple. 


I used the plain image and colored him myself with copics.  I also combined two of the sentiments to create one. This is a fun summer thank you card. 

I am entering this in the following challenge:

Allsorts Challenge Blog:  Summer days or anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

What an adorable card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Linby said...

Such a happy card and wonderful that you combined the sentiments. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Mini Bundle

 Good Morning Friends, Today I want to share a card with you that I made using the newly released mini bundle at Polkadoodles that you can g...