Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Retirement

 Hello Everyone, 

Today I am sharing my last card for La La Land Crafts July Kit of the Month. This one has Marci enjoying a relaxing day in the hammock representing what everyone envisions for their retirement! 

I was so happy to be a guest designer this month and sad that it is over! But if you love stamps and dies you need to go check out this awesome kits. 



The hammock die is just the best and it is in this kit along with the umbrella die. Items I used not included in the kit are

The Countryside Paper Pack (such a fun background)

Scalloped Sentiment Die

Country Tree die (from the March Kit of the Month)

I colored her with copics

  • Hair:  E29, E25, E23, E21
  • Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R30, R20
  • Pants:  B99, B97, B95, B93
  • Shirt:  RV63, RV55, R19
Thanks for stopping by 

Kim 


No comments:

Mini Bundle

 Good Morning Friends, Today I want to share a card with you that I made using the newly released mini bundle at Polkadoodles that you can g...