Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Pizza

 Hi Everyone,

Want to share this adorable card using Luka with Pizza from La La Land Stamps. I believe this one is about to be retired so it is on sale now. I colored him up with my copics.  The bricks in the background is from a stencil and distress inks. 

I cut the cutting board die from wood paper also La La Land as well as the pizza die. 


I love how he came out! I am entering this in the following challenge:

The Cutie ie Challenge Blog:  Beginning with B (Baker, Board, Brick)

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think. 

Kim 

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Kim..love the cute LL Land little chef. Thank you for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...