Friday, July 5, 2024

Sloths

 Hello, 

As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I love, love, love La La Land Stamps. The club kit is so awesome because you can choose from multiple options, dies, rubber stamps and clear stamps or all three! This month it is all about relaxation. 

For this card I used the sloths with the hammock die and sign die and created this adorable scene.

  

Not included in the kit is:
Summer time stencil
Waves die
palm tree die
snowbank die

I colored up the sloths using copics E59, E57, E55, E31
Palm tree leaves:  YG67, YG63, YG03


No comments:

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...