Friday, July 5, 2024

Guest Designer

 Hello Everyone!

Today I am so excited to share with you the cards I made as a guest designer for La La Land's Kit of the Month. If you don't know about these you can definitely go visit the site. There are multiple options to choose from, stamps and dies. 

The first card I am sharing with you today using the July kit is this one with Marci lounging in hammock. She is safe from the sun though with that amazing umbrella. I added the palm tree die which is not included in this kit. The sentiment while part of the kit I put inside the scalloped sentiment die. 

The background paper is new also called Summer Vacation. 

I colored her up with copic markers. What do you think?

  

Copics used:   
Skin:  E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R30, R20
Hair:  E18, E15, YR23, Y21
Shirt:  B45, B52, B000
Pants:  E43, E42, E41, E40

Dies not included in club kit
Palm tree die
Scalloped sentiment die


No comments:

Mini Bundle

 Good Morning Friends, Today I want to share a card with you that I made using the newly released mini bundle at Polkadoodles that you can g...