Friday, January 27, 2012

Not a Card

Happy Friday Friends,
Hope everyone survived another week lol. So I was wondering how some of you get such great pictures of your projects on line. A friend suggested a lightbox for photos, I was thinking of getting one, any comments on this? Would love to hear from you if you use one and how it works for you.

Today's post is not a card. I know shock! Delightful Challenges has a challenge this week called:
Valentine's, Anything But  A Card. So here is my creation.

http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/


It is a wine gift bag. I just bought a plain brown paper gift bag, took out the blue ribbon handles and made it my own. I used a digital stamp from Digital Delights that was actually a freebie, called Tree of Love. How cute is that. I colored it using Copics, added some stickles for sparkle. All the paper used was actually in my scrap box of paper. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the lace border. Embossed the heart with one of my many folders and did the to and from tag with a Marvy punch and Great Impressions stamp. All it needs now is a bottle of wine or champagne perhaps.....

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend. I am actually attending a card class at a local shop here on Saturday with my sister. If we stop talking long enough in class we may actually learn something hahaha, I love spending time with my sisters!

4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

I love your wine bag!! Your coloring is just great as always... as for taking pictures, I don't have a light box but I too have thinking about getting one! I heard it creates great pictures!! Have fun with your sister this weekend!
stay creative,
Alice

Tracey Manderson said...

wow so lovely. Wonderful colouring, and colour choices!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs
Tracey M
xx

Larelyn said...

Wow! your gift bag is gorgeous and the tree turned out beautifully. Thanks for sharing your project at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Chriss America Real said...

How cute is this bag? I love it! Thanks for playing along with Delightful Challenges! My husband bought me a light box for Christmas from Amazon.com. I love it because it all folds up. If you would like to see it on my blog go here http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2012/01/welcome-to-my-scrapbook-room_13.html

Chriss

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...