Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sister's Birthday

Hello on this beautiful Wednesday!
 So today is my sister Kathi's Birthday!  I will not say how old she is just lets say she is much older than I hehe. Of course I made her a card and of course I will be mailing it late in my usual fashion. So Kathi if you see this today this is your card but it is much prettier in person. I used a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. It is called Lizzy in a Tizzy. I thought it appropriate since I am sure my sister is not thrilled to be a year older.

But seriously I hope you have many, many more birthdays! I am very lucky to have two awesome sisters and one fantastic brother with a fantastic wife. So the more birthdays we celebrate the happier I am.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by and if your birthday is today too well then Happy, Happy to you!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...