Thursday, January 26, 2012

Frosty

Good morning all!
Good news this morning, my Coffee vs. Men card won the Dutch Dare Sketch Challenge. It was a random pick but so what, I won a great prize from The Stamping Boutique. I love prizes! (Who doesn't?)

Today's card is being entered in the CMC Copic Challenge 35 -Frost, Icy, Cold, Projects.

http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/group/cmccopicchallengegroup

This is a cling stamp from Art gone Wild, I bought a couple of these stamps from my favorite store here in town (Absolutely Everything) and I love them. Of course he was colored with copics in some nice cool winter colors. I used Stickles icicle on his coat and hat. I used extra fine glitter on the snow flakes and around the swirls. A couple of clear snowflakes from Heidi Swapp along with two punched snowflakes (Martha Stewart punch) topped with a rhinestone and pearl. I think he looks quite frosty!

Hope you have a chance to stop by, if you do, please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.
I have been busy checking out everyone's blogs, there are so many and the talent is endless, I love it.
Enjoy your day! Thanks.

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Great card, love the snowman cards!! Love the glitter you added to him..makes the card pop!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love.. come back any old time.. your always welcome!!
Have a creative day!
Alice B

Maire Gamber said...

So cute Kim! I too believe in magic! Thank you for joining us at CMC!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...