Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cookies

Good Morning,

Today I have a fun card I made using a digital image from the The Paper Shelter. I love this image because it made me think of my younger sister who just adores cookies hehe (that's you Kelly!). I colored this using my copics of course (my favorite coloring source).

I used some glossy accents on the letters to make them pop. I also used some Stickles on her wings. I love the background paper, looks like old wood, I like the feel it gave the card, like a old cookie jar on your grandmothers counter.

I used a pop of red and lime green, a favorite color combo of mine, to spice it up a bit. Hope you like it.

Now I am off to pack as I am leaving tomorrow for LA, sunny California! It has to be warmer than it is here, can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Digi Galore:  Love
The Corrosive Challenge:  Rainbow bright (color combos)

Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovley card love the colours, thank you for joining us at corrosive challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

kelly said...

sorry so long to see your cards on the blog but im flattered you thought of me for this one lol....

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...