Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love is All Around

Good Morning!

Hope we are all surviving winter. The weather here has been crazy, snow, rain, wind, freezing temps and then warm temps, never know what is going to happen, haha sounds like me actually, hot, cold, and never know what is going to happen!

So at Sweet Stampin' today we have a new challenge, "Love is all Around" pretty simple, especially with Valentines! We also have two sponsors, our monthly sponsor:

And our weekly sponsor:

                                                   CUDDLY BUDDLY


So here is my creation, and I must say I am in love with it. I borrowed the idea of the box inside the card from one my lovely DT members Sarah. She was so sweet to send me a birthday card using this design and even put some delicious Jaffa cakes in there mmmm. So I copied her idea and put my own twist to it.
The stamp is a freebie from Whimsie Doodles. I colored her with my copics and put in lots of candy. Sadly though, not sure who I am going to give it to.



Miss my girls being little, they used to love Valentine's Day. Although they would probably still not mind getting some candy from me hehe.

So hope you will join us and create something LOVEly hehe!

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Allsorts Challenge:  Let's Get Cute


Thanks for stopping by!
Kim




7 comments:

Chris said...

Kim, your creation looks absolutely delicious! (So do the chocs!!!)Brilliant idea!
Chris
x

Christina Hicks said...

I saw this over on Sweet Stampin and had to stop by to tell you how lovely it is. And to hopefully see if you made a tutorial. I love love love this design and would like to copy it if you decide to make a tutorial. I think your girls would love it.

catherine said...

This is a beautiful project and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

An Occasional Genius said...

if you're stuck you could always eat the candy yourself ;-)

It's completely fabulous xx

Sarah said...

Awww this is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Let's Get Cute challenge this week, good luck x

Natali said...

Lovely creation Kim. Great idea and sooo sweet )))
Hugs
Natali

Alex said...

Your card look gorgeous!!!
Good luck to the challenge!

If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...