Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love Me a Cowboy

Hi Everyone,

So how are y'all doing? Life is good here. Getting ready to go out to Las Angeles, CA next month. My husband has a conference out there and I am going along for the ride. Never been to LA so looking forward to it. If there is something, I should definitely see while there let met know, I would love to hear your experiences.

Speaking of next month, I guess that officially is tomorrow. Yes we made it through January, not too bad, now to get through February, the next snowiest month. Just that much closer to spring!

So for my card today, it may not be everyone's idea of a great card, but I don't believe it is offensive, just not everyone's cup of tea. As for me, I think it is awesome hehe. But my sense of humor and adventure may be different than yours!

I used a Kenny K image and the sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. Let me know what you think.

I am entering this incredibly good looking card (hehe) in the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenge:  Anything goes with sentiment.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim


2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a fun card! Love your perfect embellishments and fab coloring. :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Scrappin Sista said...

He's one HOT cowboy!!!! lol! Great card Kim!! You never disappoint!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...