Saturday, January 19, 2013

Frillies

Good morning friends

Hello everyone! I am a little sad I did not get many comments for my candy, but it is good for those who did comment better chance for you to win and thank you for commenting. If you have not commented it is not too late, I am not doing the drawing until tomorrow.

On a brighter note, today at Sweet Stampin' we have a new challenge, a new one to me too, called "Show us your Frillies". That can be a ruffled dress, ruffle ribbon, paper frills, lacey frills, etc. So for me I did this fun Valentine's Day card.

Of course we have wonderful sponsors too. Our monthly sponsor is The Ribbon Girl

.

Next is a weekly sponsor Lili of the Valley



Tilda is wearing ruffled trim, the ribbon is a bit ruffly and I thought the feathers were a bit frilly. I colored this sweet Tilda using my Copics of course. I even did black hair which I am not that good at but I figured I needed the practice.

I am entering her in the following challenge:

The ABC challenge:  F for favorite Tilda

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

9 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

She's fab Kim!

Susan x

An Occasional Genius said...

Morning Kim, Loving the fluffy, ruffly frilly card, & I think your black hair looks great, well done you!

Have a great weekend xx

Tracey T said...

Definitely ruffly, fluffy, frilly and lovely! Fabulous colour combination too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Tracey x

Danni said...

Pretty card! Fun to add the feather!

Rachel said...

Fab card Kim, I love this colour combo.

Hope you are keeping well,
Wedgie xxx

Gail said...

She's just adorable! I love this little image and you colored her wonderfully! Great card! Hugs, Gail

Doreen said...

another stunning card - fab colours as well
Hugs
Doreen xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your lace with pearls and your colouring of Tilda is wonderful!!
Hugs
Natali

Unknown said...

lovely, love the coloring and love the sparkle socks!!!
thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...