Thursday, January 17, 2013

Don't Rock the Boat

Good Morning Everyone!

I am in a good mood despite the cold weather and snow we got yesterday. At least the sun is shining today and we are trying to plan a vacation or two right now which always puts me in a good mood.

First today I have two reminders:

1. If you have not entered the Color Me Creative Challenge, Pastels time is running out! Get on over there today and enter your card. The prizes are awesome.

2. If you have not left me a comment on my Anniversary post, do so soon as I will be randomly drawing a winner of my giveaway this Sunday. Very simple, you must be or become a follower and leave a comment on my post here.

Now on to today's card. A cute little new baby card. I am thinking for a boy but I guess you could use it for a girl too. I used a digital stamp from Pixie Dust Studio.

Hope you enjoy! I am entering this in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge:  New Beginnings
ATC's and Cards with Attitude:  Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons:  Something new
2 sisters Challenge: Celebration

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

Kim

7 comments:

Vicky said...

A lovely sweet card, great colouring!! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC

hugs Vicky xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous new-baby card! What a lovely image, and great design! Enjoy planning your holidays!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Kim this is so cute, love this image and the colours xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Kim. That image is fab.

Susan x

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card.What a great image!Thanks for joining us at ATCs with Attitude.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

How sweet, love the colouring of the boat. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting For All Seasons.

Carol said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...