Thursday, January 3, 2013

New things

Hi Everyone,

So it is the start of the new year and a time to try new things. You know all those resolutions we make and never keep hehe! Well today I am ending my term at Pixie Dust Studio. This will be my last card for them.
It was a lot of fun and Kathy and all the DT members are great over there. I wish them all the best. As for me I just want to try some new things this year and spread my wings a bit.

So appropriately this weeks challenge is Something New. You could do new baby, new house, try a new technique, etc. I used a new die (the clouds), also figured that congrats would be good for any new thing.


I hope you will enter this challenge so I can see what you come up with! You don't have to use a Pixie Dust Image but you know it makes us smile when you do!

Thanks and I hope you will stop by tomorrow when I will have a new post about something new!

Big Pixie hugs
Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

ATC's and Cards with Attitude:  anything goes/celebration
Cute Card Thursday:  Something new




6 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute card Kim! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Holiday season, I wish you the very best in the new year!!! Your awesome!!!! Happy crafting in 2013!!

Danni said...

Fabulous card!!

Deb said...

Just gorgeous, love how he is 'flying'!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Kim, Thanks for stopping by. Your card is so sweet, just love the little guy and the hot air balloons and the way the sky is just love how you did it. I'm a follower now and I'm so glad I stopped by because now I can put a face to the name.
Hugs, Patricia

Joanne said...

Such bright colours but look at the colouring, perfect, well done and thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

Scrappin Sista said...

Great boy card!! Love it!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...