Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Woke up to a bit of snow this morning, yuck! I hate the snow as much as I hate the cold and it has been freezing. But go figure tomorrow should be in the 50's, got to love New England weather.

I know I have not posted in a bit, been rather busy, thought it was suppose to slow down after Christmas, guess not! Oh Well.....

Today's card was a free image from Saturated Canary that I just loved so I had to color it right away. Of course I have made a ton of Valentine's Cards and  have no one to give them to haha. Wish my kids were little again, they used to love Valentine's Day.

I colored her with my copics and made a relatively simple card, but the colors are bright which I love.

I am entering this in the following challenge:

C.R.A.F.T. challenge:  Valentine's Day/love

Have a great day!

Kim

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

She is gorgeous Kim. I snagged her as a freebie too and have printed her off. Haven't got round to colouring her yet though.

Susan xx

Sheryl said...

This is a pretty card, beautiful image and great design. Good to see you at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Krafty Kows said...

Fabulous card and your colour is great. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...