Thursday, December 27, 2012

Celebrate Good Times

Hi Everyone,

First,, I hope everyone had a very wonderful Christmas! I sure did. Secondly I apologize again for not being around much, especially to my fellow DT members. I have been spending some quality time with the family and extended family. Tough to squeeze it all in. But I have thought of all of you and hope you are as fortunate as me to have a caring, fun family. 

Yes this post was suppose to be out this morning, and no I am not the least bit organized haha! Here's hoping to a more organized new year!

Today at Pixie Dust Studio we have a new challenge "Celebration" any celebration will do, birthday, baby, new year, well you get the idea.

Here is my card that I got done just in the nick of time.


How absolutely adorable is he? Naturally I colored him with my Copics. You can use any stamp you like but would love it if you used a Pixie Dust Stamp.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee and cards challenge:  Snowmen
Dutch Dare Challenge:  Celebration
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes.

Thanks,

Kim

5 comments:

Chris said...

He IS totally adorable, Kim! Great colours and fab design!
Chris
x

Joanne said...

This is totally adorable!!! I love your choice of colors, you did a great job with your Copic's! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. Come back again soon! Merry, Merry, Joanne.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kim, super cute image and lovely colours :)
Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Crafting Vicky said...

wow I really love how you have colored this image. Awesome colors and layout.

Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Anonymous said...

super cute card..n love your layout.
Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges. Good luck!

Hugs, Jill

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...