Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dies and punches

Good Morning Everyone,

Hopefully if all goes well you are reading this post, as I am away this weekend just me and my wonderful husband!
There is a new challenge today at Sweet Stampin' and it is Dies and Punches! Now that is a fun one and easy too.

Of course we have two sponsors and they are our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen.

 And our weekly sponsor Die Cut Dreams.


Here is my card. I used this adorable rubber stamp from Penny Black. I colored her with copics. I used Memory Box dies for the snowflake swirls and Spellbinders for the scallop and circle. I used an EK success punch for the photo corners.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges: 
Fab and Funky Challenge:  Non traditional Christmas
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge:  Christmas Inspired

5 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card, kim. Just love that image and you've made her look gorgeous!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

Aww, she is just adorable! Fab card.

Susan x

Scrappin Sista said...


Kim,
You do such a awesome job on all your cards, this card made me smile :) Nice work!!

Judith said...

Aw this is so cute - I love this image thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Jenny said...

So gorgeous Kim. Love this image and your fab card design. x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...