Saturday, December 22, 2012

Seeing Double

Good Morning,

First I would like to say thank you to all my wonderful followers and their lovely comments. It is always nice to know there are so many kind people in the world. I would also like to wish you all Happy Holidays for whatever holiday you celebrate may you enjoy family time and a little relaxation!

Today at Sweet Stampin' we have a new challenge:  Seeing Double. This was tough for me because I thought it would have to be a stamped image, then realized hello you can use two of anything on your card.

So here is mine. I had this colored for a while and had just not posted it. She is called Heidi from Wee Stamps.

I used two snowflakes, two ribbons, she has two bows, get the idea hehe!

We have two sponsors, our weekly sponsor is Letraset and our monthly sponsor is Joanna Sheen.
I hope you will find the time to join us this week. Just remember to make sure you stamp something.

Thanks again and have a happy holiday!

Kim

I am entering thisin the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Merry Christmas

8 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Aww, she is so gorgeous Kim!! Your colouring is amazing! Hugs xx

Danni said...

Love this card!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is so sweet!! She is colored beautifully and I love the sentiment. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Rachel said...

Pretty card Kim, love the image and the colours.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Wedgie xxx

Tracey T said...

The colours in this card work so well together, Kim. Have a fabulous Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2013. Hugs, Tracey x

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning Kim. I just love this card.

Merry Christmas.

Susan x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kim :-)

Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and CONGRATULATIONS !! you are the lucky winner of the $50 voucher !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Scrappin Sista said...

I love everything about this card, ribbon, image and all!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...