Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas cards

Good Sunday Morning!

Today over at Whoopsi Daisy we have a new challenge for you and an easy one "Christmas Cards".
Perfect I know so you can get a card done and enter a challenge, double tasking! We would LOVE it if you used one of our Whoopsi Daisy images (not necessary to enter), you get double the prize if you do. Not to mention a chance to color a new image come on how fun is that. Isn't that what it is all about, growing and trying new things.

So here is what I came up with:

She is a real cutie isn't she. I used a lot of Martha Stewart punches on this card too. Along with some Stickles and Snow Writer.

I hope to see your creations this week! Thanks for stopping by and thank you for always being so kind with your comments!

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Two Sisters Challenge:  Christmas Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday:  Snowflakes
Dutch Dare Challenge:  Winter wonderland

Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo pretty thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Kim, I love the darling image and those reindeers are so fun xxx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...