Friday, November 30, 2012

Exciting News to Share

Good Morning Everyone,

I have great news! I have been chosen to be part of the Design Team for Suzanne Dean's Color Me Creative Classroom! I was so happy to be chosen. It was Suzanne's on line videos that helped me become better at coloring. She does some amazing stuff. If you have never been on this site you need to check it out and if you have been there you know how great it is.


So I don't officially start until January but I wanted to share this news with you as there will be some exciting things going on there for the month of December.  The Holiday Bash will be a lot of fun, you can enter challenges and win some great prizes. There is a charity raffle and prize giveaways. I hope you will go check it out!

      Thanks for stopping by, I was happy to be able to share my news with you. I hope you will drop back in and see how I am doing on my new DT! I look forward to starting something new.

Kim                                                             

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Well done, you! That's fabulous news - you must be so excited! Hugs, Tracey x

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Wow - congratulations Kim.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...