Saturday, November 24, 2012

Flowers

Good Morning Friends,
Hope everyone is doing fine. I am excited that it is officially the start of the holiday season. Already started my shopping yesterday. Will be decorating my house today, love to do that. I put on the Christmas CD's to create the mood and then go to town. I have one tree up in my dining room, but our family room we put up a real tree so that has to wait a bit longer. I just love this time of year. 

So today over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge we have a new challenge for you, it is FLOWERS! Oh that is right up my alley. I would put flowers on every card if possible. They can be paper, hand made, store bought, etc. you get the idea. I did a birthday card, but you could use poinsettias and make a Christmas card. So go out your flowers!

Before I show you my card we  have two sponsors again. Our weekly sponsor is giving away 2 digis of your choice, and that sponsor is:


 Our second sponsor is our monthly sponsor:


Here is what I came up with:

The stamp is from Sugar Nellie which I colored of course with my Copics. I used my Marvy Punch and a Nestabilities die to make the circle and the scallop circle. the flowers were from my stash and I even added a flower charm.
So let's see what you can do.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Polka Doodles: Any die will do
Cute Card Thursday:  Girls Only
Crafts and Me Challenges:  circles
Fab and Funky Challenges:  Birthday and 3 of something (3gems, 3 pearls)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kim



14 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful card Kim, love the coloures and sweet image.

I love this time of year too! :-) In fact I'm eating Stollen as I write this!! Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Kim, this is gorgeous, love the sweet image, and the beautiful colors. You have managed to perfectly match the colours to the flowers, love it. Wishing you a nice weekend xx

Tracey T said...

I love these colours, Kim! They are perfectly suited to the sweet image - a fabulously girlie card. Hugs, Tracey xx

Rach83 said...

Ooh, this is scrumptious! I love the colours and your fab layout. Super colouring too.

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Anjie said...

Kim this is a really lovely card. The colours go so well together.
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Anjie
x

Scrappin Sista said...

Cute card Kim, I love the flowers!! Nice card!!

mixamatoasties said...

This is beautiful Kim. That image is so sweet!

Susan x

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card Kim, lovely pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck!!

hugs Vicky xxx

Jackie said...

Very sweet card, this image makes me smile :) Thank you for joining in on the Fab 'n Funky Birthday Celebration Challenge this week! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Fab 'n Funky DT

Wishcraft said...

Aww love the image, she's so sweet. Gorgeous colours and pretty details too, really lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chris said...

Hi Kim, beautiful card! Such a sweet image, and grgeous colours!
Chris
x

Anne said...

Cute as a button, gorgeous image which you've coloured beautifully and smashing papers too
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
Anne x

alethea said...

This is so cute!! Love the image and the colour you have used! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Any Die will do challenge! HUgsxx

Lidia Baltazar said...

Hi! Kim, your card is gorgeous I love it xoxo
thanks for playing along with PD.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...