Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter Holiday

Good Morning Everyone,

A special hello to my newest followers! Welcome! I hope you visit often, I love company hehe!

I am sure everyone is starting to get into the winter holiday mood. The cleaning, shopping, decorating, etc. It is fun isn't it? I have my house half decorated. My husband is doing the outside this weekend and I hope to finish up with the inside by Sunday, then we just have to wait to cut down our tree, it is too early for us right now.

So today at Pixie Dust Studio, our new challenge is just that, "Winter Holiday". So that can be any holiday you might celebrate this winter. You can use any image, but we would LOVE it if you used a Pixie Dust image.

Here is what I came up with:

Now in no way does this cute guy represent me!!! I love Christmas! I colored him with copics and added some Stickles to his hat and pants. Also added some Snow Writer to his fur trim. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Catslife Press. The ornaments and lights were rub ons.

So I hope you will enter our challenge, I would love to see what you come up with.

I am entering this card int he following challenge:

The Corrosive Challenge:  anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Ha ha. He is just fantastic! I feel a bit like that myself right now ;)

Susan xx

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Now this is just too cute Ms Kim excellent coloring of the image tfs

Scrappin Sista said...

I love this card Kim!!! Your coloring is AWESOME!! Nice work my friend!!

Michele Spera said...

Adorable job on this cutie:-) Welcome to the CMC team:-)
Hugs
Michele

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...