Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Great Nephews

Hello Friends,

Today I made a card for my great nephew who is turning 2 this week. Amazing, I can remember when  his father was 2. Why is it, that should make me feel old but my brain says "Hey you are still young!" HAHAHAHA!

Well in any event, I do enjoy seeing my nieces and nephews with children of their own. It is all good even if it does make me a bit older!

This image is called Bathtime Cooper. I actually won him from Paper Pretties during a challenge. This is the first time I used him though and he is sooo cute! I colored him with Copics, added a cute little rubber duck charm because what is a bath without a rubber duck. Also put lots of stickles on the bubbles and added some of my own 3 dimensional bubbles. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the tag and EK success punch for the photo corners.

My kids used to love bath time, come on who wouldn't love to soak in a tub for a bit.

I am entering him in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge:  Men only (any age)
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge:  Stripes (my paper)
Clear it Out Challenge:  Anything Goes (I made this from all scraps)
Here come the Boys: diecuts and punches  

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

10 comments:

Debbie said...

What a sweet image. Love the papers. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC.
Debbie x

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Tuesday and what a great take on our challenge...hope you join us again...tfs

Sandy Trefger said...

Cute! Love the red corners! Thanks for joining us for the Clear It Out Challenge!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Scrappin Sista said...

I love to soak in the tub, that is one of my FAVORITE things to do, Kim your card is SUPER cute!! Nice work!!

Corrinne said...

Very sweet creation! Thank you for sharing this with us at Clear It Out Challenges.

I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

mixamatoasties said...

Oh wow, he's fab! Such a sweet image *must not buy any more digi stamps*.....

Susan x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute image and beautiful colouring, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for our red stash challenge

Di said...

Great card, love your colours. Thanks for joining us at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx

marion82 said...

very cute card!!Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!¦
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
for my free digis!!

stamp-color-and create said...

This card is so adorable. Love the little boy in the tub. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog this week.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...