Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday, Saturday!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Saturday to you! Don't you love weekends? Going to a comedy show tonight, I do love a good comedian, then my nephews birthday tomorrow, that will be fund to see all my great nieces and nephews.
Got to love family time!

So any way, today at Sweet Stampin' (my blog family hehe) we have a new challenge, it is an all time favorite, Anything Goes (insert applause here)!

We again have two wonderful sponsors, first is our monthly sponsor, the every generous Joanna Sheen.


Next our weekly sponsor The Stamp Fairy who also donated this stamp I used today.


Here is my card:

How sweet is she? I paper pieced her shirt and scarf and then colored the rest with copics. I sued a Martha Stewart Punch for the butterfly. A Mariannes die for the fence.

So go on now, enter the challenge, I am sure you have a new creation to enter, just remember to use a stamp on it to qualify for the prize!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafting for All Seasons:  Falling Leaves
Love to Create Challenge:  Shades of Autumn

Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing your talent!

Kim


 

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Ohh...I'm off to a comedy night tonight too! Hope you have lots of fun!

Fab card, love this cute image and she looks great with the fence!

Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

This is a darling Kime, I loove the beautiful colours on your card, so colourful :D Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

cotnob said...

Hi Kim, this is a lovely card, such a delightful image and lovely autumnal colours.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Hello Kim , what a super card and just perfect for our Falling Leaves challenge at Ctafting for All Seasons Well done Sweetie and Good Luck Big Hugs Elaine

Scrappin Sista said...

Great card Kim, love your coloring!!! Have fun nwith the family tonight!!

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

I love your autumn card Kim. Such a cute wee image and coloured beautifully :) Love your diecut fence. Sarah x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and a cute image, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is adorable Kim! :) Love your paper piecing and stunning colouring too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Absolutely gorgeous colours you chose for it. Sweet image with amazing colouring on it and love paper piecing details.
Hugs
Natali

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet sweet card! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...