Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all fine. It is that time of  year when we start thinking about what we are thankful for. For me the list could go on an on....my husband, children, house, jobs, family, health, etc. I am a lucky girl and I try not to forget that each day!

So on that upbeat note, today's challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is Thanksgiving or Thankful, which ever you prefer. Now you don't have to use a Pixie Dust Stamp but we sure love it when you do. So I hope you will join us in this challenge.

Here is my happy girl!

I colored her with my Copics of course, but I am hooked on lime green and red lately. We just put up 1 of our 2 Christmas trees and I decorated it with the same colors hmmm.

I look forward to seeing what you are thankful for.

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Lollipop Crafts:  thankful
Simon  Says Stamp:  Thanksgiving/thank you



3 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Absolutely adorable! I love how you tied the card together with the red buttons. That girl is too cute!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Dangina Martinez said...

Such a beautiful creation.She is so adorable. Love your colors and sentiment.
Hugs, Dangina

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute card Kim!! Love it!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...