Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Fairy

Hello Everyone!
Hope we are all doing well. I am doing just fine! It was another wonderful weekend, cannot get enough of those. Spent some time with my charming husband and even managed a dinner with my oldest daughter, who these days is always busy.

Well this month is already off and running, before you know it, it will be that wonderful time of the year....yup Christmas! Which leads me to the new challenge today at Whoopsi Daisy, you guessed it Christmas.

So here is my creation:

She is a cute little Christmas Fairy from Sheet 284.  I colored her with copics and added lots of Stickles and glitter. Has a rather vintage feel to it with the colors I chose.

I hope you will join us in this challenge, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy Image you get two sheets of digis if you win. You can still enter with another image but if you win you only get one sheet. Go check this out for a free digi. Now you have no excuses hehe! Get creating.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Christmas Stamping all year long:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Fairies and Angels

Thanks for visiting!
Kim



3 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, love the vintage touch!
Thanks for sharing at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Scrappin Sista said...

How sweet, love this card and those papers... cute, cute, cute!!

Unknown said...

This is so fab I have not seen this one before an awsome card Kim as always Hugs Elaine

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...