Friday, November 23, 2012

Gingerbread

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I certainly did. So good in fact I forgot to do my post for Pixie Dust Studio! So I am sorry to all my friends over there but better a day late than never I guess hehe!

This weeks challenge is All About Gingerbread! This is go along with the new release of stamps Oh Snap!

Also at Pixie Dust we have a Black Friday Sale going on so you will want to go check that out!

Here is my card:

So you create anything with some gingerbread on it. I hope you give it a try. Also go on and check out the sale going on.

Kim

3 comments:

Kim said...

fantastic card, love that cute gingerbread man!
Kim x

Scrappin Sista said...

Kim, I love Gingerbread men!! What a adorable card!! Too cute!

mixamatoasties said...

He's so cute! I must get an image of a gingerbread man, cos I have just the ribbon to go with it!

Susan x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...