Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Colors

Good Morning Everyone,

Well we woke up to a few inches of snow here in Massachusetts. Not what you want this early but it does look very pretty. Have to love the change of seasons around here, always something spectacular to look at.

Speaking of spectacular....Fall Colors...the new challenge for us today at Pixie Dust Studio. How easy is that, so many colors of fall.

Check out my creation...

I used this adorable digital image from Pixie Dust Studio Shop called Fall Fairy. She is so cute with her leafy outfit. I colored her with my favorite markers Copics. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Inkadinkado.
I added some Stickles, my other favorite, to give it some sparkle. Top it off with some flowers and pearls and there you go!

I hope you will enter the challenge, it is an easy one. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks!  Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Love To Create Challenge:  Shades of Autumn
Fussy Fancy Friday:  Pearls and Flowers


6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous Kim. Love the sentiment too.

Susan x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sentiment Kim and such a cute image..love the flowers and pearls,very pretty.

Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy…

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Kim and what a lovely sentiment Hugs Elaine

Mei said...

Aww, I love the image and the sentiment you used. Super cute and adorable! You did an amazing job coloring! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

Amanda Phillips said...

This is really wonderful. Love your choice of colors and the composition. Thank you for joining us over at Love to Create Challenges.
Amanda LTCDT

Shell said...

Totally gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
Shell xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...