Thursday, December 20, 2012

Underneath the Mistletoe

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I have not posted much or been around, but like the rest of you I have just been too darn busy! Love this time of year, but don't always get to do every thing I hope to or want to, just not enough hours in the day, if you know what I mean.

So today at Pixie Dust Studio, the newest challenge is Non Traditional Colors for Christmas. This was fun, a bit of a break from red and green. Here is my creation, how cute are these love birds?

 Of course I colored them with copics, added some sparkle to the bows and hat. Cute and simple. 

I hope you will enter one of your cards. You can use any image, be we especially like it if you use a Pixie Dust Image. 

Thanks for stopping by and if you do not stop by again before next week, have a great holiday!

Kim

I am entering this card in  the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge:  Christmas Time
Incy Wincy Challenge:  Holly or Mistletoe
Simon Says Stamp:  Merry Christmas

7 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute!!

Scrappin Sista said...

Awwwwhhh... This is such a cute card with a cute sentiment!!! Nice work Kim!!

Dawny P said...

This is lovely chuck. Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge and a very happy Christmas. Hugs, Dawny x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the shading on the penguins. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Heather said...

What an adorable card, I love your colours and your sweet penguins are gorgeous and so beautifully coloured.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

Ellen said...

Very sweet card and a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Kim - Cute card and just right for our "Holly or Mistletoe" challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.
Helen x (DT)

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...