Monday, September 2, 2013

Disco Fever

Hi Everyone,

Today at CMC we have a new challenge:  Retro Fun. Our sponsor this challenge is Digi My World and they gave us these great images to work with. So come on and join the fun it can be any era of retro, you know 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's etc. I am not going to share which era I grew up in but I will say the 80's were my favorite because a lot of my major life milestones happened in the 80's.

Here is my card:


I colored her with Copics:

Hair:  E29, E25, E33, E50
Shirt:  B04, B02, B01
Shorts: R89, R85, R83, R81
Skin:  E11, E00, E000, R20

I used Stickles on her shirt for some sparkle, the die behind her is from Memory Box and the flowers are a punch.
I hope you will join us in this fun challenge. You have two chances to win as we also have a monthly winner.

Just remember to use alcohol markers or colored pencils while coloring.

Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create: anything Goes (optional Spotlight Technique)
A Gem of  A challenge:  use two backing papers
ABC Challenge:  U for unlimited (anything goes)

8 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Kim! Gorgeous coloring of the image, and I think you captured the disco colors. Wonderful color integration throughout your design. Very balanced composition. Very, Very Nicely Done! Thanks for leaving this on our doorstep at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Mojca said...

Oh I love the pretty colour combination. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

Edie said...

Kim, I really like the composition of this card. The softness of the colors truly make this a beautiful feminine card. We appreciate that you chose to share it with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the pretty image and wonderful colours.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
Sue xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this cute image and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us in our future challenges!

Bridie said...

Fantastic card!

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



Have a great day!



Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Kim and the colour combo is amazing
Hugs
Doreen xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet and pretty, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at A gem of a Challenge xx

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...