Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall colors

Hi Everyone,

What a wonderiful day today, starting to get cool at night now and the change of seasons brings great fall colors. So this week at CMC we have a new challenge that is Anything Goes but must be Fall or Halloween colors!

Our sponsor for this challenge is CMC you can win a free copic class of your choice (which is awesome). I have taken them all myself and love everything about them, they are so informative and easy to follow along. Or you can choose a $20 Gift Cert to SCACD. Either way is great.

Here is my card

The image is a digital stamp from Kenny K Downloads. The sentiment I believe is from Graphicat. The tree is a Sizzix die, the cat is a Spellbinders die and the fence is a Memory box die.
 I colored her with copics:

Dress:  YR18, YR16, YR12
Hair and boots:  C9, C7, C5 and 110
Skin:  E11, E00, E000, R20

I hope you will enter something fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by.

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafting for all Seasons Challenge:  Make it funny
Fussy and Fancy Friday:  Punches and Dies

5 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Kim, I love the cute image and the cat.

Norma said...

Spooktacular card, Kim. Love the scene you've created. Beautiful colouring of the Kenny K image. Terrific diecuts.
Thanks for joining us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Hugs,
Norma

Carol said...

Fabulous Halloween creation Kim. Thanks for Making it Funny at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Awesome coloring!!!! Her hair looks real...

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful scene you have crafted. Love the sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...