Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fancy Folds

Good Morning,

Today at Sweet Stampin' our new challenge is Fancy folds. Now this is anything with more than one fold. I have to say I was a bit intimidated by this one, but once I did a little research I had fun with it. So go on now and try it out.

We have some fabulous prizes from our weekly sponsor



Also our monthly sponsor.



This is what I created with an adorable stamp from Mo's digital pencil. I colored her with copics.



So I hope to see your creations at our challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  Hip to be Square

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your project is so pretty, love the image too. Hugz

Tracey T said...

So, so pretty. I love how you put your colours together. Hugs, Tracey x

Chris said...

This is gorgeous, Kim! Clever folding, lovely papers and colours and totally adorable image!
Chris
X

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a super sweet card. Those papers are so pretty and love the image and shape of the card
Hugs Kelly x

Gail said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the fold, love the colors, love the paper, love the embellishments. Let me think about this...yes, I LOVE this card! --Gail

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...