Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Time to buy pink!

Good Morning All,

So my daughter had her ultrasound this week and we got the pleasure of learning we are going to be the proud grandparents of a healthy baby girl!!!! We are thrilled, of course we would have been just as thrilled if it were a boy hehe!

On that pregnancy note here is a cute card I created used a digital stamp from Saturated Canary.


I colored this adorable image using my copic markers. I also used a Tim Holtz die for the frame and a memory box die for the baby clothes.

I can't help myself, all thoughts are on pregnancy and babies.... and I must say I am enjoying it.

I would like to however, mention that my card Let's get Freaky won Top 3 over at Kenny K. That was quite a surprise having just jumped back into blogging.

So thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Kim

This card I am entering in the following challenges:

Crafting for All Seasons:  Layer it Up
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:  Digis only
ABC Challenge:  R is for Recipe (Pink, Dies and Lace)

6 comments:

Suze said...

Great inspiration for your card. That's wonderful news for you. Love the colour combination you have used for the card. Thank you for joining in the Digi Images Only challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card and congrats on your wonderful news
Hugs Kelly

Judy McKay said...

Love your card and those beautiful little details. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so pretty. I love your image choice and all those pretty colours and tiny embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

It sounds as if you have had good news all the way around. Congratulations on the new baby grand-daughter. If you are not a grand-mother yet you will love it! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck! Please join us again with your lovely work!

Anonymous said...

Beatiful card and love the image. Congratulations to. Thank you for joining Crafting For All Seasons this fortnight. Good luck, we hope to see you again soon.

Erin (Blog Owner)

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...