Thursday, September 10, 2015

Let's get Freaky!

Hello Everyone!

So nice to hear from some old friend with my last post. Nice to see you ladies are doing well and still so creative. I am just getting back into the swing of things, my husband actually told me it was nice to see me making cards again ha! Who knew? That's why I love him. That and he is an incredible cook (hehe) who wouldn't want that in a man.

So here is another Halloween card, what can I say, I am in the Halloween spirit I guess.


This wild woman is a digital image from Kenny K. I colored her using my copics and the sentiment is a wooden stamp from Ikadinkadoo. I thought it was quite sassy!

Hope you all have a good weekend and I hope to be around checking out what everyone else has been up to.

Again thanks for your prior comments, love to hear from all of you.

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Digi Galore:  Anything Goes
Sassy Studio:  After Dark
Kenny K's Krafty Krew:  Halloween
Pennys Challenge:  Anything goes.


4 comments:

Amy Cohen said...

Wowzers! I am in love with this card! Great paper and card layout. Thanks for joining the fun at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Kim Kelley said...

Very cool card. Love the image and the layout! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Intruderlady said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining our DTBST challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. Good luck!

Kitty
SSD DT

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Love your card and your coloring is awesome. Thank you for joining us at DIgi Galore.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...