Sunday, September 6, 2015

Let's try this again!

Hi Everyone!

I have decided to slowly introduce myself back into blogging. Now some of you are saying who cares or who are you hahaha, others may say, I think I remember her but either way I am here and there is nothing you can do about it hehe.

For those of you who are interested (and I hope there is at least one of you), I have had a lot go on in my world over the past year or so. I will not bore you with the small stuff but share some fun stuff. First and foremost, my oldest daughter Ashley got married!!!! It was a fun year with lots of planning and the day came and went so quickly but was just magnificent. Yes I am going to post a picture or two, what mom wouldn't?

The happy couple and their adorable flower girls and ring bearer, how cute?


Again the happy couple with their maid of honor, my youngest daughter Brittany and their best man.



All the vows said now on to many more years of happiness!!

So now that I subjected you to that, they were married on April 18th. Well on June 2nd, my wedding anniversary, they told us they are going to have a baby!!!! Well how exciting is that? So even though I think I am too young to be a grandmother (not really), I am thrilled with the news. So she is due February 9th. Hopefully not in the middle of a snow storm.

So all this means is that I am giving up my job outside the home and I will be staying at home starting next year and babysitting full time, a true test to see if I am old or not hahaha.

Anyway if you found this boring wait til I post baby pictures next year!!! But in the meantime, I do have a card to post. I just got back into being creative and I am having a lot of fun with it.

So this cutie is a digital stamp I got last year from Wee Stamps, called Hazel. I colored her using my copics and and lots of stickles. That pumpkin I made using a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. It was the first time I used it and I loved it, it has a lot of dimension.

I hope you you leave me a little note just to say hello! Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Glitter and Sparkle Challenge:  Anything Goes
Send a smile for kids:  Cute Halloween

10 comments:

Tracey T said...

So good to see you back in blogland, Kim. Sounds like you've had a busy year! Love your card - you definitely haven't lost your creative touch. x

An Occasional Genius said...

Hey Kim, so good to hear from you! The wedding photos are gorgeous & congratulations on the happy news, how lovely! Great card, still as fabulous as ever. Hugs xx

Jenny said...

Such a lovely card, fantastic colouring!/Jenny

Kim said...

Thanks ladies it's nice to be back! Hope you are all well!

mixamatoasties said...

Hey Kim, so good to hear from you again! Welcome back to bloggyland.

Love your photos, looks like a fabulous occasion.

Your card is fab too. Love that wee image.

Susan xx

Karen Hasheck said...

Welcome back to blogging. I can tell you personally there is nothing better than being a Grandma:) I saw your beautiful card at Send a Smile 4 Kids and just had to come over and see it and your blog. Then I got to read your wonderful news. I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, such a wonderful image. Thank you For entering the Glitter N Sparkle Blog Challengs xx DT Crafter Sarah xx

Kathy S said...

Super card Kim. So fun and kid friendly. Just what we look for at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Thanks for sharing it with us and good luck on your entry.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Super cute image and your colouring is beautiful! Welcome back to the blogging world! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Diane said...

Hi Kim-- I love the image of the witch and your fabulous coloring!
The wedding photos are gorgeous and congrats on becoming a grandmother! And weather for February- after our winter last year- I vote for sunshine and 70 degrees!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...