Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cute little Pumpkin

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today it is hard to think about fall since the weather here just turned hot and muggy yech! But since I live right near a huge historical fair (Topsfield Fair) and it opens this Friday, I do know it is really fall.

My cute little card today is an image from Mo's Digital Pencil which I colored with my copics. I really love this cutie, especially since we are planning a baby shower for my daughter next month, I do believe little pumpkin is a great theme hmm....

   
I hope you all have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Kim 

2 comments:

Lillian A said...

Sweet image and coloring - love your diecuts, flowers and array of background papers. Such a great children's card and I saw this entry at SAS4Kids. Sure to bring on smiles from the recipient!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Your card is scrumptious! So many pretty colors, layers, textures and fun embellishments! I especially like your shading and coloring; and that image is truly adorable.
Hugs
Berni, DT
SAS4Kids

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...