Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Love the fall

Hi Friends,

Hope you are all well. I have been a bit busy, got called for jury duty and I have been assigned a case which means for the next week or so I must report to court every day. It is rather interesting but it causes such chaos in my weekly routine. But I suppose there are a lot worse things I could be doing.

I am in the process of working on the baby shower fun. Invitations have been sent, centerpieces ordered, working on favors, cannot wait, I just love a party! I am so thankful I get to be a grandmother soon.... 4 more months but hey who's counting.

Speaking of thankful....I have created this sweet card using a digital stamp from Sassy's Cheryls.
How cute is she. It is hard to find really cute thanksgiving images, I love her with her cute turkey outfit. I colored her with my copics, added some Stickles and Glossy accents along with the cutest pumpkin charm. I love little charms, although sometimes I have the hardest time figuring how to get them on the card so they hang well haha.




I am entering her in the following challenges:

Incy Wincy:  Thankful for you (Hope you can see it in the corner)
Pinkgem Challenge:  Autumn/Fall
Fussy and Fancy Friday:  Autumn Colors
Sassy Cheryl's:  Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

5 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card Kim, that image is fab! I love the layout and the embellishments too. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Katrina x (GDT)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

Nathalie said...

Very pretty card. I love papers & colors. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

Unknown said...

very sweet card love the colours
thasnks for jouining incy wincy
Lynne DT

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully, fab textures too! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Tammy x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...