Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Flowers

Hi All,

So I finally finished jury duty...GUILTY... such an awful crime too, so glad I am off that case. Now I can just enjoy the fall for what it is FUN! Love this time year, the air around here is crisp, the leaves are changing and all the fall flowers are so colorful. I know most people see spring or the start of the new year as a refresher but not me, I see fall as perfect start of anything new, you know new school year, new holiday season, new clothing season, etc. you get my drift. Why I might even learn to be a better cook this fall.....all right let's not get carried away haha.

Also would like to mention, I was lucky enough to win a challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky for my Feeling Sassy card how exciting. Also got top three for a couple of cards. I mention this not for praise, but because I want everyone to know I appreciate that my entry was picked! Thanks!!!

So my card today is a thanksgiving card using a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil. She is called bunches. I colored her with my copics and added some glitter to her flowers. Not the usual Thanksgiving colors but I like it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T.:  Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Bonfire Night
Fab 'n' Funky:  MAke it Square
Crafty Creations Challenge:  Don't Be Blue

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Kim..gorgeous colouring and love this sweet image..

luv CHRISSYxx

La Papera Gialla said...

Gorgeous!
Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
Monica - DT

Ericraft said...

beautiful card. i had to leave a comment :)
Erica

An Occasional Genius said...

I love her Kim, she is so pretty. Glad the jury duty is over and you are back to enjoying life. Congrats on the win & top 3's xx

sweet art designs said...

Very pretty card. I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...