Saturday, October 24, 2015

Little witch

Hello,

Today I am showing one of the cards my husband asked me to make. He has three women that work for him in the office and he is giving them some candy for Halloween but wanted some cards. I made three using different images from La La Land but kept to similar papers.

I cannot even believe that Halloween is almost here, time is flying by.Two weeks from now will be the baby shower for my daughter, I will have to post some stuff I made for that soon.

Here is my card:

Gotta love Marci she is so cute. I colored her with copics added some Stickles and there you have it.
Of course I seriously think I am addicted to Stickles but that is a problem for another day lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

All Sorts Challenge:  Orange/Purple/Black or all 3.
Stamping Boutique: Halloween
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge:  Monster spooky or cute
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge:  Orange, black or purple.

Kim

4 comments:

brenda said...

A super card for our colour theme this week Kim, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Fabulous image, colouring and layout, I love it :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the design, Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts challenge this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

NickScrapShack said...

So cute! Great colouring and I love the papers and beautiful flowers.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...