Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Baby Banner

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well. I have had an exciting week so far, lets just say when you live with an 82 year old man who all of a sudden decides he can cook (even though he never has his whole life), you get to meet the fire department! Yup no lies, my father in law who lives downstairs in an inlaw apartment set off the smoke alarms yesterday which are wired into my house alarm. When I ran down to see if he was ok, I missed the call from the alarm company thus explaining the fire trucks in my driveway lol. Never a dull moment around here.

Of course if you lived here and saw the smoke coming out the house, the dogs barking, one going the bathroom on my rug because she was scared and me trying to hold it all together you might have enjoyed the show.

But with that behind me now I wanted to post something a bit different today. It is the banner I made for my daughter's baby shower. We are doing a little pumpkin theme. I used my cricut to cut the onsies and letters, I used a die for the pumpkin and some eyelets for the snaps. I think it came out quite cute.

 This is the whole banner, sorry about the lighting.


 Close up of the pumpkin die


How cute are those onsies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Pennys Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes
Dis Digi Design:  Include a Pumpkin

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This bunting is so cute and beautifully made - your daughter will love this - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous banner, such a brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Pauline
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh Kim, soulnds like an interesting life at your house this week! Glad all is ok and no real harm done. Your banner is so cute xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...