Thursday, November 5, 2015

What season is it?

Hi Everyone,
 So here in Massachusetts the weather is more like summer today, it is in the 70's, so strange to be out of the house with no coat on. (Personally I am loving it.)

So my card today is a winter card/Christmas card so unlike our weather haha! I used a digital stamp called Heidi, I believe it is a Wee stamp. I colored her using my copics and lots and lots of stickles. I also used several punches and dies for the poinsettia, snowflakes and borders.

Thanks for stopping by. This weekend is my daughter's shower and yes I am going to share a picture or two next week hehe!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations:  Colorful
Crazy For Challenges:  Christmas theme
Fab n Funky: Punches and Dies

Kim

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww I just love little Heidi. You're not on my comment number, but this is just too utterly gorgeous, so I had to sneak in and leave a wee comment. Beautiful colour combo, beautiful colouring, fabulous paper and gorgeous poinsettia too. LOVE your sweet and fabulous Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Diecuts & Punches' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We're so glad you did. Looking forward to seeing your fabulous talent in the lineup again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my how gorgeous this is such a beautiful image and wonderful colours and card design thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
hugs
lorraine x

Mia Scott said...

What a very cute card! I especially love the blue and red colour scheme and the colouring is fab. Thank you for joining in with the 'Colourful' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...