Monday, November 9, 2015

Pink, babies and holidays

Hi Everyone,

So had a great weekend I would like to share with you. Went to see Comics Come Home Saturday night it was hilarious. Dennis Leary hosted with a great line up of comedians, Ray Romano, Jimmy Fallon, Lenny Clark, etc. It is a fundraising benefit for Cancer so all around a great night.

Also Sunday was my daughters's baby shower and yes I must bore you with a picture or two! We did a little pumpkin theme since it is fall. Here are just a couple of pics....

 
So here is the cake it matched the invitation sort of....lemon raspberry very good! 

The centerpieces, they are white pumpkin cookie jars found at Target on clearance day after Halloween, with beautiful fresh flower arrangements. My picture does not do it justice. The
box to the left was a caramel and chocolate apple designed to look like a pumpkin, these were the favors.


My daughter is in the center of this picture with her cousins in the dark plum dress and the baby belly lol. My other daughter is on the end on the right with the gray dress with black stripe. Great day all around.

Thanks for humoring me, now I will bore you no longer. We will get right to my card this week. She is a cutie for the holiday. Obviously I am still in the pink mind set though haha.

This is a digital image again from Wee stamps which I colored using my copics. The tree and poinsettia are dies I have.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings....

Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge:  Simply cute and Christmassy
Crafty Catz;  Winter
Disdigidesigns:  Tic Tac Toe (hand coloring, digi and die cut)

6 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

What a wonderful weekend you've had Kim! That cake looks amazing and your table decorations are so beautifully Autumn. Lovely photo too, your daughters are both beautiful.

It's a gorgeous card too, nothing wrong with a bit of pink! xx

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Hi Kim nice to see you crafting and posting again. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. BTW cute baby shower pics and card tfs
Alice

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Hi Kim so happy to see blogging and crafting again. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
BTW Cute card and congratulation on the grand baby coming tfs

Julie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous....Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi designs challenge and the Cutie Pie's
Wendy xx

Shona Hamill said...

Such a gorgeous card and image thank you for sharing with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona xx

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...