Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,

Seems I was missing for some time. Just got too busy with life, you know how it is. But it is a new year and with the holidays behind us for the moment I have some free time to enjoy crafting. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. Mine was quiet which was perfect for me after the crazy year I have had.

Now I have four weeks until my daughter's due date! I am very excited about becoming a grandmother. Although not sure how I feel about people thinking I am old now haha! We know it is a girl and let's just say she will not need any new clothes for a while (although that won't stop me from buying more). They are just so cute! She is due February 9th I am sure she would like to go a few days early, but either way just in time for Valentine's Day!

Speaking of which, I have made this adorable card for Valentines Day. I used a digital stamp from La La La Land stamps. How cute is Luca. I have colored him using my copics and just added lots of layers. Basically using up some of my scrap paper since I have a bin full.


I thank you for stopping by and I am hoping to post again this week and not make it so far in between! Have a great day.

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

ABC Challenge:  Y-your choice

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...