Friday, January 29, 2016

Shake it

Hello Again,

So there I was looking at some great blogs when I saw a shaker card. I have never attempted a shaker card but it looked like fun. So of course I googled up some tutorials on how to make a shaker card...who knew there was so many ways ha! So anyway that inspired me to attempt to make one. Which I did, but it also made me realize I needed some new products....naturally. So now I better make one or two more shaker cards to justify spending on some new supplies!

So the image is another freebie from All Dressed Up, which I love. The heart and stars glitter is Martha Stewart that I got on clearance woo hoo! I colored her with some copics and this is what I came up with. Not bad for my first time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Love/Valentines/Anniversary
Crafty Cats:  Kids

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab make for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
aunty sue DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...