Thursday, January 21, 2016

Just found this!

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is good. Life is great with me! So was looking at some blogs and cards when I came across All Dressed Up digital stamps. Oh my goodness how cute are they and there was even a couple of freebies on the site. So of course I had to download them and try it out. I am sure many of you have seen them but apparently I have been in a bubble somewhere haha!

This is what I came up with.

Can you believe she was free? Who doesn't love a freebie?  I colored her with my copics then added a bit of Stickles because I love my stickles. Hope you like her.

Stay warm and thanks for dropping by.
Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up Challenge:  Anything goes.
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  Anything goes.
Fab n' Funky Challenge:  Bows, Buttons or both.

8 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is just a fantastic card Kim.
Love your colorchoice, your coloring and the red bow!
Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good luck!!
Bernadet
*All Dressed Up DT*

AndreaNorris said...

Glad you came out of your bubble - you've made a beautiful colourful card. Hope to see more from you
Andrea x
All Dressed Up DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Wonderful card. Love the colours and the used Design papers. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up.

hugs
Claudia
DT All Dressed Up
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Anonymous said...

love this. Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, hope to see you again soon. Lori xx

Tracey said...

All Dressed Up images are adorable aren't they Kim & so is your card - I love it!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card....cute image and pretty papers....Thank you for joining us this week @ Fab n Funky....Joolsx

Unknown said...

WOW! That's beautiful! This card definitely makes me think of a celebration! Great papers and color choices and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up challenges and hope you'll join us again! (PS: Did you see the ballerina and puppy freebie? They're adorable too!)

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge this week :)

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...