Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Too Hot to Handle

Hi Everyone,
  No I am not talking about the weather with that post title, since it is freeeezing here! But hey that is winter so we need to warm things up which is exactly what my card today will do. If you are shy avert your eyes lol!

Found this adorable digital stamp on line from Slinky Tart. I occasionally like to stray from all the cuteness and do something a little more adult like if you know what I mean. Of course my husband walked in the offices while I was making it and wanted to know if it was for him haha! Love that guy.

I colored her using my copics and kept the rest of the card pretty simple. Hope you like her!

Have a great afternoon and thanks for stopping by.

Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Crafting When we Can:  Something new  (the digital image).
Our Crafty Corner:  Anything goes (Hope you mean it hehe).

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

ooh la la! Slinky Tart is right! LOL I would imagine she'd be welcome at many fire houses LOL Really cute card (love that MS border punch on the sides) It's a darling Valentine card! Thanks for playing in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
crafty hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

Unknown said...

Great colouring and fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...