Friday, January 15, 2016

Third Times the Charm

Hi Again,

 I know right, what am I doing back so soon hahaha. Just could not stay away, you all make it so fun.
So I created this charming card and had to share it. I have just been on a card making spree and I hope it lasts for a while. Funny I never really get in a housecleaning spree and if I do it definitely does not last long ha!

So this is a digital image from Saturated Canary that I colored with my copics. I also used stickles on her shirt for some extra sparkle. The bird cage is a Tim Holtz die. Hope you enjoy. I will be back next week. We are having family over on Sunday, going to do a little betting on when my daughter will have the baby and what it will weigh.

Hugs.....Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge:  Fashion (check out her sparkly outfit and lace ribbon)
Glitter and Sparkle Challenge:  Tic Tac Toe  (Gems/Pearls, Digi and Ribbon/Lace)

4 comments:

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Hi Kim
Super cute card i love it so happy to see you crafting and posting and twince in a week lol
hugs Alice

An Occasional Genius said...

Lol, house cleaning sprees are nowhere near as much fun as card making sprees though! Absolutely gorgeous card. Have a fab day on Sunday, you've not long to wait now for the new arrival! How exciting xx

Theresa said...

great colouring and lots of lovely details. thank you for sharing it with us over the FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card ! I love your image and all your details. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)
....and Congrats !! Looking forward to see your work ! :D

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...