Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Twice in one week!

Good Morning friends,

I know what you are thinking, who is this woman that is posting twice in one week when before the holidays it was maybe twice in a month hahaha! Well lucky for all of you I have had some free time on my hands, better I use it creatively otherwise, I might get into trouble...

Sooo, love must be on my mind this week as I have done another Valentine's Day card. I could not resist because I love these La La Land images, how can you not. I can't wait until my granddaughter is old enough to make cards for. (I guess it would be best if I waited for her to be born first hehe.)

So here is my cutie:


Again I colored her my copics and used up some scrap paper I had in my bin. I am very excited I have not bought any new paper in quite some time now, although I am starting to weaken. Enjoy the rest of the week!

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Pennys Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes
Fab n' Funky:  For a child

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute Valentine card, lovely cute image and love the backing design. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would love to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

mixamatoasties said...

So pretty Kim, and your colouring is fab!

Lovely to see you back :)

Susan xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Don't weaken Kim, be virtuous! Doesn't it feel great to use up your scraps? I am loving the pretty colours of this card, what treasures you have in your scrap bin! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is adorable x

The Little Stamper said...

Such a cute card and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky.

Sharon x

Michelle said...

This is beautiful - lovely image, papers and layout - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Pat K said...

Adorable card with fabulous colouring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fabn'Funky. Pat K xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...